Because GawkBox covers 100% of the cost of the subs given away, there are some requirements to using the subs giveaway widget. Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Start your sub giveaway while you’re at or above your trailing 30 day average concurrent viewership number. A member of the GawkBox team will let you know what this is during your first call.
- Install your GawkBox Alerts widget so that your audience can send you donations as well as subs.
- Display your GawkBox assets/panel art at the top of your Panels/Description where your audience can see it. Find your specialized GawkBox Gold assets in the “Stream Messaging” tab!
- Set your chatbot of choice to remind your audience about GawkBox every 10 minutes. Find some suggested messaging for your giveaways in your “Stream Messaging” tab!
- Remove other sponsored donations platforms from your streams. Overlap with advertisers can cause issues and confusion with the GawkBox platform. A member of the GawkBox team will be happy to specify which platforms are and aren’t accepted (Don’t worry-- Streamlabs is perfectly fine)
- You must give away all of the subs you are allotted each month. You can keep track of the number of subs you've given away in the Giveaway settings tab.
In addition to these asks, there may be other parameters turned on in order to run your giveaways. Some of these parameters are:
- must earn x G-Bucks in the past x hours
- the last giveaway must not have happened in the past x hours
- cannot exceed x subs given away in the past x hours
- cannot exceed x giveaways per calendar month
We will let you know if any of these parameters are set in place for your giveaways.
Ask us Here.
We'll be with you promptly.