If your audience is saying that they’ve completed offers but never received a deposit, it could be due to a variety of reasons:
- If the offer was from an app advertisement, ensure you have opened the app and completed the action necessary as close to the time of install (e.g. complete level 5, etc.).
- Deposits are only valid when you complete the offer for the first time. If you have previously downloaded an app or a game on your device, re-downloading it will not register a deposit.
- Your deposits into your wallet will only register if you click on the offer from a device and complete the action as advertised. Searching in app stores will not work.
- You may have your "Advertising Identifier" switched off. We use the advertising identifiers to be able to track sponsored offer progress.
- On iOS you will need to disable "Limit Ad Tracking". Go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising and make sure it's unchecked
- On Android you will need to disable "Opt out of Ads Personalization". Open your device settings and look for Google settings. Find Ads and make sure "Opt out of Ads personalization" is off.
- Donations from emulators such as BlueStacks and the like will not be accepted.
If your viewers have done everything correctly but the donation was still not attributed, we will need to investigate. The best way to ensure the donation is redeemed is to contact our support center via submitting a ticket & filling out the requested criteria.