Sometimes deposits from offers may take a few minutes to show. As such, the funds might show up a bit delayed so keep checking your wallet history. However, sometimes they may not show at all... Here's some info on why your deposits from sponsored offers may not have gone through:
- If the offer was from an app advertisement, ensure you have opened the app and completed the action necessary as close to the time of install (e.g. complete level 5, etc.).
- Deposits are only valid when you complete the offer for the first time. If you have previously downloaded an app or a game on your device, re-downloading it will not register a deposit.
- Your deposits into your wallet will only register if you click on the offer from a device and complete the action as advertised. Searching in app stores will not work.
- You may have your "Advertising Identifier" switched off. We use the advertising identifiers to be able to track sponsored offer progress.
- On iOS you will need to disable "Limit Ad Tracking". Go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising and make sure it's unchecked
- On Android you will need to disable "Opt out of Ads Personalization". Open your device settings and look for Google settings. Find Ads and make sure "Opt out of Ads personalization" is off.
- Emulators will not be accepted
After these considerations, if you feel like you should have earned a deposit from completing offers, please submit a ticket here.
Ask us Here.
We'll be with you shortly.