If your audience are saying that they’ve completed offers but the funds never went through, it could be due to a variety of reasons:
- They did not complete the necessary requirement for the offer (e.g. get to level 5 to receive sponsored funds, etc.)
- Offers are only valid for the first time completions. If your Viewer has previously downloaded an app or a game, re-downloading it will not register.
- The donation will only register by clicking on the offer from a device and completing the action as advertised. Searching in app stores will not result in an offer completion.
- You may have your "Advertising Identifier" switched off. We use the advertising identifiers to be able to track offers.
- On iOS you will need to disable "Limit Ad Tracking". Go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising and make sure it's unchecked
- On Android you will need to disable "Opt out of Ads Personalization". Open your device settings and look for Google settings. Find Ads and make sure "Opt out of Ads personalization" is off.
- Donations from emulators such as BlueStacks and the like will not be accepted.
If your viewers have done everything correctly but the donation was still not attributed, we will need to investigate. The best way to ensure the donation is redeemed is to contact our support center via submitting a ticket & filling out the requested criteria.