Sometimes donations may take a few minutes to show, as it’s quite a complex process! However, sometimes they may not show at all... Here's some info on why your donations may not have gone through:
- If the donation was from an app advertisement, ensure you have opened the app and completed the action necessary (e.g. complete level 5, etc.).
- Donations are only valid when you complete the offer for the first time. If you have previously downloaded an app or a game on your device, re-downloading it will not register a donation.
- Your donation will only register if you click on the offer from a device and complete the action as advertised. Searching in app stores will not work.
- You may have your "Advertising Identifier" switched off. We use the advertising identifiers to be able to track sponsored donations.
- On iOS you will need to disable "Limit Ad Tracking". Go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising and make sure it's unchecked
- On Android you will need to disable "Opt out of Ads Personalization". Open your device settings and look for Google settings. Find Ads and make sure "Opt out of Ads personalization" is off.
If you feel like your donation should have registered but did not, please submit a ticket here.
Ask us Here.
We'll be with you shortly.